Do you think your low academic scores are the end of your dreams to study abroad? Worry no more. Canada is the perfect destination for you! Contrary to popular belief, Canada offers equal opportunities for all students regardless of their academic performance. With the right guidance, you too can achieve your goals and pave the way to a brighter future.
Why Canada is a Top Choice for International Students?
Canada is one of the world’s leading countries in providing the best education for students. Canada offers a diverse range of programs and degrees that are recognized globally. Canada is also home to some of the best colleges and universities that provide world-class education. Moreover, Canada offers students a safe and welcoming environment that allows them to focus on their studies.
Eligibility Criteria for Canada Student Visa with Low Percentage
In Canada, your academic scores are not the only consideration for admission to a college or university. While it is an essential component, other factors such as extracurricular activities, personality traits, and motivation play an equally crucial role in securing admission.
To apply for a Canada student visa, you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- An offer of admission from a Canadian Designated Learning Institution (DLI).
- Proof of financial support to cover tuition fees, living expenses, and return transportation.
- Certificate of English Proficiency Examination like TOEFL, IELTS, or CELPIP.
- A clean criminal record
- Medical examination and vaccination proof
How to Apply for a Canada Student Visa with Low Percentage?
The process of applying for a Canada student visa is relatively simple. Here’s a step-by-step guide to help you understand the process:
Step 1: Choose your preferred course and institution in Canada
First, choose your desired educational program and university or college you want to apply to. Ensure that the institution is a designated learning institution. Check the institution’s website to learn more about their admission process and apply for a program.
Step 2: Gather the required documents
To apply for a Canada student visa, you’ll need to gather the following documents:
- Valid passport or travel document
- Letter of acceptance from a designated learning institution
- Proof of financial support
- Immigration medical examination
- Police certificate
- Language proficiency test results
- 2 recent passport-sized photos
Step 3: Fill out the application form
Once you have all the required documents, fill out the online application form. Ensure that all information is accurate, and all fields are completed.
Step 4: Pay the application fees
Pay the application fees online via credit card. The application fee is CAD 150 per person.
Step 5: Submit your application
After completing the application form and paying the fees, submit your application online. You will receive an application number that you’ll need to keep for reference.
Financial Assistance for Low Percentage Students
Canada offers a range of financial aid opportunities for low percentage students. Several Canadian universities and colleges offer scholarships and bursaries to deserving students. Moreover, the Canadian government offers student loans to post-secondary students in financial need.
Many students with low academic scores have received student visas and achieved success in their respective disciplines. An impressive example is Arun Kumar, who secured admission into the University of Toronto despite a low score. He believed in himself, worked hard, and received financial support in the form of scholarships and bursaries. Today, he is a successful software engineer.
- Canada offers equal opportunities to all students, regardless of academic scores.
- Canadian Designated learning institutions value extracurricular activities, personality traits, and motivation.
- Eligibility criteria for Canada student visa with low percentage requires an offer of admission, proof of financial support, Certificate of English Proficiency Examination, a clean criminal record, medical examination, and vaccination proof.
- The application process involves choosing the preferred course and institution, gathering required documents, filling out the application form, paying the application fees, and submitting the application.
- Financial assistance is available in the form of scholarships, bursaries, and government student loans.
- Arun Kumar is one example of a successful student with low academic scores who received admission into a Canadian university and achieved success.
Are low percentage students eligible for a Canada student visa?
Yes, low percentage students are eligible for a Canada student visa if they meet the eligibility criteria.
What are the eligibility criteria for a Canada student visa?
To apply for a Canada student visa, you must have an offer of admission from a designated learning institution, proof of financial support, Certificate of English Proficiency Examination, a clean criminal record, medical examination, and vaccination proof.
What financial assistance is available to low percentage students in Canada?
Several Canadian universities and colleges offer scholarships and bursaries to deserving students. Moreover, the Canadian government offers student loans to post-secondary students in financial need.