If you are looking for information about H4 visa denials, you are in the right place. In this article, we will provide a comprehensive understanding of H4 visa denials, including the reasons why it may happen and what you can do if it happens to you.
Here are the key takeaways from this article:
- H4 visa is a dependent visa that allows spouses and children of H1B visa holders to live and work in the United States.
- H4 visa denial may occur due to various reasons, such as incomplete paperwork, lack of financial support, and criminal history.
- It is essential to keep all paperwork and documents up to date and accurate to avoid H4 visa denial.
- If your H4 visa application is denied, you can file an appeal or reapply with corrected paperwork and additional evidence to support your case.
- You may also explore other visa options, such as F1, J1, or O1, depending on your eligibility and circumstances.