If you’re considering moving to Canada and obtaining permanent residency, you may be wondering about the fees associated with the visa application process. Visa Avenue is a reputable immigration agency that can help you navigate the complex process of obtaining a Canada PR visa. In this article, we’ll discuss the fees involved in the Visa Avenue Canada PR application process so that you can make informed decisions.
- The Visa Avenue fees for Canada PR depend on the specific services you need and the complexity of your case.
- The fees are typically divided into two parts: professional fees and government fees.
- Professional fees may include case evaluation, Canadian credentials assessment, application preparation, and visa submission among others.
- Government fees may include right of permanent residence fee, application fee and some dependent fees, among others.
- Visa Avenue offers packages to help you tailor your application to your specific needs, so you can select the services you require.
Understanding the Professional Fees
The professional fees are part of the overall fees associated with the Visa Avenue application process. These are the costs that Visa Avenue charges for its services, and they vary depending on the complexity of your case and the services you require. Here are some of the specific services that may be included in the professional fees:
- Case evaluation: This service involves investigating your eligibility for the Canada PR visa and exploring your options.
- Canadian credentials assessment: Depending on your profession, you may need your education or professional credentials assessed by a Canadian agency.
- Application preparation: After your credentials have been assessed and evaluated, Visa Avenue will help you prepare your application, ensuring that all the necessary documents and forms are submitted correctly.
- Visa submission: Once your application is complete, Visa Avenue will handle all communications with the Canadian immigration authorities, ensuring that all necessary documentation is submitted and all necessary fees are paid.
Understanding Government Fees
In addition to the professional fees charged by Visa Avenue, there are also government fees associated with the Canada PR application process. These fees are determined by the Canadian government and are subject to change. Some of the fees include:
- Right of Permanent Residence Fee: A fee of CAD $500 will apply if your application is approved.
- Application fee: CAD $825 for the principal applicant or CAD $825 per person for any family member who is 18 years of age or older, when included in an application.
- Dependant fees: CAD $225 is the fee per person who is less than 18 years of age.
It’s essential to note that these fees are non-refundable, even if your application is denied. It’s essential to ensure that your application is prepared correctly to prevent any delays or additional costs.
Visa Avenue Packages
Visa Avenue offers different packages to tailor your application to your specific needs. The packages are designed to make the application process more manageable and ensure that each applicant gets precisely what they need without overspending. Some of Visa Avenue’s packages include:
- Evaluation Package: This package focuses on eligibility evaluation, visa category confirmation, and documentation requirements identification.
- Documentation Preparation Package: The package includes instruction on preparing relevant documents, assistance with fulfilling Canadian government requirements, and other features.
- Complete Application Preparation and Submission Package: This package covers everything necessary for a visa application process, including evaluation, documentation preparation, and visa submission.
The Visa Avenue fees for the Canada PR application process depend on the specific services you require and the complexity of your case. Government fees are set by the Canadian government and are non-refundable. It’s crucial to ensure that your application is prepared correctly to prevent additional costs or delays. Visa Avenue offers different packages to ensure that prospective applicants receive the necessary level of support to achieve success.
If you’re considering the possibility of applying for a Canadian PR visa, Visa Avenue can help. They have been assisting applicants with their visa applications for over a decade, and they have a 91% success rate. To learn more about their services or to schedule an appointment, visit the Visa Avenue website.
Is it required to submit the Right of Permanent Residence fee for the Canada PR application?
Yes, the Right of Permanent Residence fee( CAD $500) is mandatory for all Canada PR applications approved.
Can I get a refund if my Canada PR application gets rejected?
No, the fees including government fees and professional fees are non-refundable if your Canada PR application gets rejected. Therefore it is essential to ensure that your application is prepared correctly to prevent any delays or additional costs.
How long do Visa Avenue fees for Canada PR services take to process?
It depends on the package you select as well as the complexity of your case. Generally, customized packages are designed to deliver results in shorter durations while Comprehensive packages include more services and may take longer.