Visa Inc. is a global leader in payment solutions, providing individuals, businesses, and governments with secure and innovative payment technologies. If you are interested in landing a job at Visa, then you should know that their recruitment process includes a Hackerrank test. Here, we provide you with everything you need to know to ace the Visa Hackerrank questions.
Top Tips for Visa Hackerrank Test
- Understand the basic concepts thoroughly: Understanding the fundamental concepts of data structures, algorithms, and programming languages is crucial. You should be able to implement them in your code in the most efficient way possible.
- Practice on real problems: You can visit websites like Leetcode, GeeksforGeeks and Codeforces to practice and learn how to solve real-world problems. Make sure to read the solutions after attempting the problems to strengthen your analytical skills.
- Develop a systematic approach: HackerRank tests have time constraints, and you should be able to utilize your time efficiently. After reading each problem, develop a systematic approach to avoid careless mistakes and to ensure that you didn’t miss anything.
- Pay attention to edge cases: While coding for a problem, make sure to consider all edge cases. This will ensure that your code works as intended and is not failing for any unexpected input.
- Be quick and efficient: The test is time-based, so make sure to write efficient code without compromising on quality. Utilizing data structures like stacks, queues, and trees can help you write faster and more efficient code.
Examples of Visa Hackerrank Questions
To help you prepare and understand what kind of Visa Hackerrank questions you may encounter, we have provided some examples below.
You are given an array of integers . Find the sum of the maximum sum subsequence of the given array.
Input:The first line of input consists of T, the number of test cases. The first line of each test case contains the size of the array, followed by the elements of the array.
Output:Find the maximum sum of the subsequence.
Example:“`Input:151 2 3 4 5
You are given three integers x,y,z, and w that represent the dimensions of a cuboid. You have to find the volume of the cuboid. Use the provided code template to implement your solution.
Input Format:The first line of input contains an integer T, representing the number of test cases. Each test case contains a single line of input containing the dimensions of the cuboid.
Output Format:For each query, print the volume of the cuboid.
210 20 303 4 5
Preparation is key to succeeding in Visa’s Hackerrank test. Ensure that you understand the basic concepts thoroughly and practice solving real-world problems. Build a systematic approach and pay attention to edge cases to avoid careless mistakes, and write efficient code without compromising on quality.
Start preparing early, practice consistently and you will be able to ace Visa’s Hackerrank test. Good luck!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is Visa’s Hackerrank test?
Visa’s Hackerrank test is a coding assessment that the company utilizes to test and evaluate the technical skills of potential job candidates. It consists of various coding problems that focus on data structures, algorithms, and programming languages.
How long does Visa’s Hackerrank test take?
Visa’s Hackerrank test takes approximately 75 minutes, and it consists of approximately 5-6 problems.
What should I expect in Visa’s Hackerrank test?
Visa’s Hackerrank test consists of programming problems that require an understanding of data structures, algorithms, and programming languages. Candidates will have access to an integrated development environment where they can write and test their programs.